Tuesday, November 25, 2014

You're In My Thoughts / NAC 117

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a good weekend and are getting ready for a fabulous Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I needed another sympathy card this weekend. This one is for a friend's daughter. Her grandmother was recently diagnosed with cancer and I wanted her to have something pretty and to let her know she was in my thoughts and prayers. I was so excited with how this turned out. The Nachos have a sketch challenge for you this week. Here's what I came up with-


Here's this week's sketch-



Here's a side view of the butterflies. The solid ones were colored in with my Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities. The floral one was colored in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I used my Butterfly Punch after coloring them to punch them out. All 3 were popped up on dimensionals and the wings were curled slightly to give them extra dimension. I also added a few  rhinestones to the floral one for an added bit of pretty.


I took my color combination from the pretty floral DSP and used
Night of Navy, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.

Here's a look at the inside. The butterfly was a second stamping from the one used on the front. I simply huffed on the stamp to re-moisten it. Although I don't have a picture of the envelope, I used the 3rd stamping for it.

sorry it's a little crooked :0
That's all I have for you today. I'm happy to say my friends daughter really liked her card and I hope you liked it as well. I sure hope you're going play along with us this week. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the universe. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan