Tuesday, October 28, 2014

So Sorry Scalloped Tag / NAC 113

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. Hope you're having a good week so far. It's been a busy one here already! So much going on here, and I'm posting this late so it's going to be quick tonight. We've got a sketch challenge this week and I hope you'll play along with us!

Luckily I don't often need sympathy cards because I usually find them pretty hard to create. Last week however, my co-worker asked if I could come up with something for a friend that was having a tough time. Of course I said sure. Then I worried about what I was going to come up with.  Well I opened up a pack of DSP that I got a month or so back during one of our promotions, because I could get it as part of a promotion and decided I really liked it. It's soooo pretty! And of course I looked at our upcoming sketches and "BAM!" I knew what I was going to do-


I'm soooo excited with how this turned out! Many of you know how rarely I use a quarter sheet of DSP for a background, but this is just so beautiful. For the image I used the the In-Color BlackBerry Bliss and Mossy Meadow Markers and stamped off twice before stamping on my tag. The sentiment is stamped full-strength. I sponged the edges before adhering it with Stampin' Dimensionals and attaching the bow with a Mini Glue Dot.

Here's a close-up of the tag-



I think this is an Awesome sketch and I have No Doubt it's going to be one I'll be using as a "go-to" in the future. How bout you?



Here's a look at the inside-



I love that this stamp set  is so versatile. I don't know about you but I hate to need this kind of stamp set, but I really hate even more is to need lots of these kinds of sets. That's one reason why I like this set so much. Here's a look at the matching envelope-



Well, that's all I have for you tonight. I hope you liked my card, and I hope it inspired you to play along with us this week. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan