Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ghoulish Greetings / NAC 112

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you're having a Great week so far. I'm sure most of you know, I do NOT like it when the temps start to drop and it was in the 40's when I went to work this morning! WHAT?!? I do however love the Halloween season and love decorating for it. When I sold my house and downsized I got rid of most of my seasonal decorations. :( I may not have a lot of decorations, but I have some cute stamps and paper and I enjoyed a little creative time this weekend. The Nacho's have a color challenge for you this week and I used some of our fun New DSP. Here's what I came up with-


Well, it has a little Melon in it, but it's mostly our colors. My hand landed on this paper and I knew I had to use it! Isn't it fun!?! I'm loving how cute this card came out.  :) What do you think?

Here's this week's colors-


I can't wait to see what you create with this week's challenge. I know it's going to be fabulous! Thanks so much for taking time our of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the dreams to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan