Tuesday, September 2, 2014

To Infinity... NAC #105

Pin It
 Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend and if you live here in the US, that you had a wonderful Labor Day to end your Summer. Oh My Goodness! Can you believe Summer is over already!?! Where did it go? It's been a busy one for me and I think the next few weeks are going to be even busier. My daughter is being induced because she is High-Risk and so my Grand-baby #2 arrives on Thursday. This means I've been spending every minute possible with my sweet little Nacho, giving her all the love and attention I can before she's no longer an only. Here's a layout I did last weekend when she stayed over. I decided to use the sketch for this week's Nacho Sketch challenge as a scrapbook page. I also ended up turning it into a Project Life type page as well, that I will try and share later this week. Hope you like it-


                                     

The background is from the Nobody's Business MDS digital kit. It went perfect with her little outfit!

Here's this week's sketch-


There's so many possibilities. What will you come up with? I'm sure it will be fabulous and I can't wait to see it!. Be sure to head over to our page and link up so everyone can see.

Thanks so much for taking time our of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the universe. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's Not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the resin.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan