Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Love Who You Are / NAC 107

Pin It
 Hey y'all. HappyTuesday! I hope you're having a Great week so far. It's time for another sketch challenge with the Nachos and this one has lots of room to play. I got today's stamp set just before convention with the thought of using it for swaps, and I just ran out of time. I've had the thought of this card in my mind for a while now,  with a couple different versions floating around up there. I'm really excited with how it turned out. Here's this week's card-



I think this sentiment is so important. It may be had to do, but it is definitely something to strive for. For many years, more than I would like to think about, this has been an issue for me. Adding PTSD to the mix surely didn't help. It is however, something I'm working hard to do on a daily basis. I don't often take my cards and put them up for myself, but I put this one up in a special place, where I could see it every time I'm in my studio. I love how cheery it is, don't you? It just makes me happy!

Here's the sketch we have for you this week-

I took a little liberty with the sketch, but
the bones are still there

Here's a look at the inside-


Before I go, I want to leave  you with some more pics of little Nacho and Chili Cheese. Why? Because they're just soooo stinking cute!



Little Nacho is such an Amazing Big Sister! Look how happy she is to be holding C.C. She is so sweet and gentle with her. It amazes me how different from each other. I can't wait to see them grow up together!

Well that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked this week's challenge card and I hope it inspires you to join us. Here's the supply list for this week's card-



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's Not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan