Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sealed with a Kiss / NAC #102

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend and are having a great start to your week. I'm so glad you stopped by this week. The Nacho's are starting our 2nd 100 challenges and we can't wait to see what you will create. We've got a color challenge for you this week and I know you are going to come up with something Amazing! The color's reminded me of one of our special orders last year, Sent with Love. I was so happy to see it available in MDS and that's what I used for this weeks challenge. Here's what I created-



 It's hard to tell, but this is actually on a white base. I love playing around with my MDS and I got to flip and switch some of the DSP and create special layers. What's your favorite tool in MDS? Well, in case you haven't figured out the colors for this week's challenge, here they are-


I can't wait to see what you create with this week's challenge. As always, if you have any questions about this week's design, be sure to leave me comment in the space below, so I can get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the web. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the pewee they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.


Be Safe-
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan