Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Sea Street Hello / NAC #97

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a great 4th of July and are ready for a new challenge. It's been crazy here trying to get swaps ready for convention next week. I've got some cards I'm so excited to show you! :) Are you going to be at Convention? I'd love to swap with you! The Nacho's have a great new sketch challenge for you this week. I took a break this weekend to play with little Nacho and to come up with this-



I've been wanting to use my new Sea Street stamp set and the coordinating paper and I had fun making this quick and easy card. That little octopus is so stinking cute!

Here's this week's sketch-



You can keep this Clean & Simple or step it up. What will you do with it? I can't wait to see your creation.

That's all I have for you today. I hope you liked this week's fun card and I hope you'll play along with us. If you have any questions, be sure to leave me comment & I'll be sure to get back to you.

Before I leave though, I thought I'd add a sweet little pic of Nacho. Hard to believe she's 15 months old already-

She decided she was going to supervise the putting away of our groceries. She grabbed her blankie a toy and crawled up in her stroller all by herself to do the supervising.


Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Be Safe-
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan