Tuesday, April 8, 2014

NAC #84

Pin It
 Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a great week so far. Just a quick post today. I am happy to announce that I have my craft room mostly finished now and items are fairly accessible so I am hoping to finally get back to blogging regularly, even holding some classes. *HappyDance* Stamping/Creating really is so therapeutic for me, even when it stress me out. LOL!

So being that it's Tuesday, The Nachos have another challenge for you. This week it's a color challenge and I have to say I really had no idea at first what I was going to do with these colors. However, once I had the idea it came together fairly quickly. Here's what I came up with-



I have to tell you, this did not come out like I had envisioned it. Sometimes that happens to me. Does that ever happen to you?

I love this combo though and will have to try again for a different result. I didn't take an inside picture because I wasn't sure if I like horizontal or vertical better. Which way do you think looks best?


I think this one actually looks a little better, but I'm just not sure. Well, that's all I have for you today. I'd love to know what you think. As always, if you have any questions about any of my projects, don't forget to leave me a comment below so I can get back to you. :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan